The brand for Wild Outline took years to form in my mind. It's a rare luxury to be able to develop a brand so slowly and with care.
My branding work process starts by writing down keywords that I want to convey and include in the brand, such as values and emotions. Then it's time to define the target audience and research what kind of message resonates with them. After that the grunt work starts!
- Brand colors
- Jewelry design (illustration and assembly)
- Product photos
- E-commerce website design & development
- Marketing videos (scripting, shooting, editing)
- Marketing strategy & social media strategy
The website runs on WordPress, using WooCommerce for the e-commerce functionalities.
- Building media gallery
- Creating graphics and logos
- Web design and layout of all pages
- Content filling
- Development of e-commerce environment
- Setting up hosting, SSL, e-mail
- Setting up print-on-demand syncing and product fulfilment
- Customer care